Chrome browser is well-known for its fantastic addons, which vastly improve Chrome’s usability and productivity even further. Chrome Extensions, a slang term for these small pieces of software, are a big reason why Chrome has grown popular among users and has remained so.
The following Chrome extensions aren’t just for online marketers. These Chrome extensions may be used by everyone, not just marketers, salespeople, influencers, companies, and entrepreneurs, to make their work easier and keep on top of the competition.
It all starts with elink.io, a simple yet effective piece of software. When it comes to content curation, there is no contest: Elink is the finest option. You may save links to your favorite articles, videos, and cloud files by simply clicking on their Chrome extension or right-clicking anywhere on the web page. By selecting an image, you can change its title and description, as well as add your own comments. Your bookmarks may also be tagged, allowing you to organize and search your Link Library more efficiently.
The following features set elink apart from the competition:
- Save and curate material while on the go.
- Minutes to create eye-catching email newsletters
- Create website/blog content on the go.
Grammarly is a Chrome extension and one of our favorite writing tools. Blog authoring, social media content, and email pitches are all responsibilities that digital marketers must deal with on a regular basis. If you want to write with professionalism and poise, use a virtual editor and grammar checker like Grammarly.
The following are some of Grammarly’s most useful features:
- Built-in tone detector helps you figure out how the reader will perceive your voice (friendly, arrogant, etc.)
- You can easily and quickly fix grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes.
- In addition to WordPress and Gmail, this plugin is also compatible with sites such as Twitter and Facebook as well as Google Docs.
Social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter use hashtags to find and share your content. In order to reach a larger audience and spread the word about your fantastic material, it’s vital that you use hashtags. Hashtags, on the other hand, can be puzzling. By utilizing common hashtags, your material will get buried in a sea of other people’s stuff, whereas by using more personalized hashtags, your content will be less likely to be seen in the first place. Hashtest provides the necessary balance because that’s the most important thing to remember.
The following are some of Hashtest’s strongest points:
- Hashtags should be color-coded for maximum impact.
- Suitable for all types of gadgets
Working in marketing necessitates being on the lookout for fresh prospects all the time. Finding the email addresses of well-known online users, on the other hand, may take some time. A fantastic Chrome extension called Hunter.io makes it simple to find the email addresses of everybody on the planet.
A few of Hunter.io’s standout characteristics are as follows:
- You’ll be able to export leads to any CRM system you desire.
- Tools for locating only the email addresses of people who hold particular positions
- We have indexed over 100,000,000 emails.
As useful as the internet might be, it’s also full of distractions that can detract from your productivity at work. Watching cat videos on YouTube can easily take up several hours of your day, which is why you need this extension!
The following are some of StayFocusd’s most useful features:
- This helps you work more efficiently and concentrate better.
- Websites and subdomains with distracting content should be prohibited.
- There is no cost associated with using this service.
Drag is a great Chrome extension if you frequently communicate with people. It turns your Gmail inbox into a shared inbox that is open to everyone. Use Drag to turn your Gmail inbox into manageable task lists that you can share with your coworkers via boards in the Trello style (Kanban layouts). Drag eliminates the need for “cc-ing” among team members.
The following are the most distinguishing features of Drag:
- How to turn Gmail into a teamwork environment
- Use the same applications to collaborate on different projects.
- Emails should be turned into tasks and given to the appropriate coworkers to complete them.
There is no cost, but the functionality is limited.
Plans with a monthly fee are available for the following amounts: Solely ($5 per month per user), and collectively ($8 per month per user).
Marketing changes on a daily basis, so staying on top of industry news and spotting emerging trends early are crucial for anybody in the business. Zest is a Chrome extension that turns your new tab into a marketing-focused newsfeed. To make sure you only see the best information, a team of marketing experts curates Zest’s content. This ensures you get the most out of your reading time.
Zest is distinguished by the following features:
- content marketing for digital marketers that has been meticulously maintained
- Mode for illuminating objects
- Put quality over quantity as a top priority.
It’s not uncommon for digital marketers to join hundreds of different online sites as part of their work. Password management is a nightmare when you have a lot of them to remember. Try Lastpass instead of constantly clicking “forgot password?” and then update your password. By using LastPass, you can keep track of all your passwords, credit card numbers, and contact information in one place.
The following are some of Lastpass’ notable capabilities:
- Access to a wide range of services in real time
- By eliminating the need to remember and enter passwords, you may free up valuable time.
- a password generator that’s already built in
Content is still king when it comes to marketing. A huge volume of information demands constant attention to broken links, which must be checked and changed in order to improve the quality of the content and the site’s SEO score. Use the Check My Links Chrome extension to search your entire website for broken links and save time.
The following are some of Check My Links’ most notable features:
- Check for broken links on your website right away.
- Save time and effort by copying all broken URLs to the clipboard.
- How to colour code easily and quickly